Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tonight I was going to post a rant about bullies, and how much I H.A.T.E dealing with bullies, and how it breaks my heart, possibly even literally, to see my kid get bullied. I was going to post this rant with the promise of a more positive post to come, but I'm not ready to post the rant so for now I'm going to skip forward right to the positive post. Let's start with my baby brother becoming a daddy today!!! Baby Chloe was in no hurry to come into the world, but at over 10 lbs. she finally made her debut via c- section this morning. I can't wait to meet her cute little squishy face. Second, I am laying in bed now at 10:00 pm eating the Mac and cheese that my truly fantastic husband just made me just because I wanted some. Third, I've been in bed since 7:30 watching tv with the cutest 5 year old little boy laying next to me sleeping and softly snoring. Dang, I like that kid! Forth, Nate participated with our ward in the Castle Rock road show. They did a great job and won first place. They had two performances and were at the church from about noon until after 10:00 last night. He came home exhausted but happy. He came in the house with a big smile on his face and said "guess who got second place in road show!?" I said something like " wow, you guys got second place. That's awesome!" then he says, "no some other ward got second. We got first!!". He cracks me up. Any way, I love my family. Life is good.

No comments: