Monday, March 5, 2012
I've never been so glad for a weekend to be over. With 6 wild kids for 3 full days, one sick self and a missing husband it really was the longest weekend ever. Soo hooray for Monday. Other than puking my guts out two different times today, I really am feeling better. My living room and dining room are clean so I have a nice peaceful place to sit and rest. And if anyone were to drop by they won't be tempted to call the health department to report me. That is as long as they don't wonder past the living room and dining room. I also managed to fold what I am guessing was about 9 loads of clean laundry that has been piled on my couch for the last week. Now I'm sitting here with my windows open, enjoying complete and total silence in my house. Even the birds are quite for the moment, and the phone hasn't rung since I got home from taking McKay to preschool. It's some kind of miracle. I love moments like this. It's a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats in ur good day and ur baby girl and operating while puking. And peeing on urself. Ur amazing!
Post a Comment