Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm getting my vacation!

Tomorrow we are taking off, heading out, hitting the road. After Sam read my blog the other day, he first bought be Chipotle for dinner then he booked a hotel in South Dakota. The hotel has a water park in it! The kids are stoked. I'm glad to be getting away. Well once I get through the laundry and the packing I'll be glad to be getting away. A least I don't have to worry about cleaning the house today. Sam took care of that last night while I was at scouts with the boys. Does it sound like maybe he owes me for something? Ya he does!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long will you be staying? DO you know that's only a few hours from my house. Let me guess, Watiki? If this is where you are staying and want some company on Saturday, let me know. I'll drive the kids and I over.

Becky said...

Yeah! So fun. Make sure you go to the reptile place. Your kids will love it. We had a great time in South Dakota a few years ago.