I don't even know where to start... Denise Richards' driver hooking us up with a stretch Hummer back to our hotel after having dinner at Serendipity, or all the guys we made Karen take pictures with including the cute one in the picture above who even took his shirt off for her, or the day that Diane wore a skirt and flashed all of New York at least 4 times, or the six mile walk to Brooklyn across the Brooklyn Bridge for pizza. It was all very exciting! We saw the show Billy Elliot, the dancing was amazing the show was okay. We went to the Today Show and met Al. We went to the Top of the Rock. We figured out the subway. We took the Staten Island Ferry and saw the Statue of Liberty from a distance. We gave money to homeless people. We rode a Petty Cab through Central Park. We got pooped on by a pigion. We took the bus tour of the whole city and had lunch in Little Italy. We went to ground zero. We had frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity. We hailed a taxi. We ate food from a street vender. We got foot massages in China Town. I'm sure I'm missing something but I think we may have fit in as much as humanly possibe in 4 days.


No comments:
Post a Comment