I would love to be posting a super cute video of my sweet Mckay singing songs in his preschool Christmas program, but he refused to participate. I tried bribery, I tried telling him how sad mommy and daddy would be if he didn't sing. I told him that Jesus would be sad. I told him that Santa would be sad. He sooo didn't care. So he sat by me in the audience while all of his friends sang the cutest little Christmas songs and he was totally happy. What a stubborn child! I can't imagine where he gets it.
Today is the last day of school for the kids til the new year. So now the question is what to do with them for 2 weeks? They have been fighting so much lately. All I hear is, you're stupid...shut up...idiot...stop copying me! Seriously if it doesn't stop they are not going to live til Christmas let alone get any thing for Christmas. I hope that we can make it a special time for our family to be together. I want to be excited about having the kids home with me, but the truth is I'm scared. Like for real.
3 comments:
hang in there, friend. This too shall pass!
Don't be scared, I got your back! They may out number us but if we have to we'll go out fighting! :)
Those are the cutest dang hats that your kids are wearing. You lucky, lucky dog!!!
Post a Comment