I need to start being grateful again because I've been really super blah about my life lately. So today I am grateful for the nice little nap I had, having Family Home Evening with my family and playing my favorite game "Apples to Apples", and finally making it to the grocery store (now we have milk for breakfast in the morning).
I was looking through my journal earlier today and I found a list. It's a list of things I need to do to have more peace in my life. I made the list on February 21, 2010. It has 13 things on it. The last three are "Breath". Of the other 10 I've only been doing pretty good at like two of them. No wonder I feel out of whack, frazzled, tired, frustrated. It's a good list. I know doing these things work. So what the heck's my problem!
3 comments:
Ugh, I feel your pain. I've felt too-busy, too-stressed, over-tired, too-grouchy, and pretty much like crap for a few weeks. I need to clean my house, re-organize, re-order priorities, and basically just get it together. I'm starting a 30 Conference talks in 30 days program (pretty self explanatory: get conference issue, choose 30 talks, and read one every day for a month, keep a journal, find peace and balance again.) wanna play?
sure I'll play. good luck to us.
Hal and I often comment on a good day when we have worked and worked what a good day we have had. There is nothing like goals and accomplishing them. Makes me happy and a better person and it rubs off on how I feel about life and others. It is nice that Hal has felt better this summer too. He says he has had the best summer in years. It is just what you guys are talking about. Goals and doing them. Good luck.
Post a Comment