my new patio
the sun to shine
to not have to turn my heat back on in the middle of June
to go to the pool
to have my basement put together
to get my boys back from Grandma and Grandpa's house
to start running again
to finish my book
Sam to be done with school
a vacation
to have a house keeper
and a chef
Is that really so much to ask for??
Tomorrow I hope to check 6 or 7 of those things of my list!!
Yay for tomorrow!!
5 comments:
word. Yay for tomorrow. I hope to have MY patio done, my house picked up, and a cute haircut tomorrow.
Did I mention my kids had Whooping Cough? They're on antibiotics and not contagious, but we're being all but exiled by our pals out here. I might have to just go to Denver next week to play, instead. Will you come near my kids that are no longer sick?
Yay, tomorrow.
were they vaccinated? that sucks!!! we'll totally play with you and your kids.
yes! Can you believe it?! Rotten luck.
What book?
Post a Comment