Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Recipe #1 Avacado Salsa

I have never posted a recipe because I don't like to cook or make new recipes. Not that I never do it, it's just not really my thing, but today I came across this recipe and I was really hungry and it looked really good so I made it and it is. Give it a try.

2 large ripe tomatoes
1/2 cucumber (Is this throwing you off? It threw me off too but actually REALLY makes the dish.)
1 green onion
1 avocado
salt
fresh ground pepper
2 cups of cottage cheese
Chop up all of the veggies, slice the onion, and mix together with the salt and pepper. Serve over cottage cheese and eat with tortilla chips.
I also added a little bit of cilantro, salt and the juice from 1/2 of a small lime.
It's Awesome!!!
I'm making Sweet Pork Tacos/Cilantro Lime Slaw tonight. I'll tell you what I think tomorrow.
These Recipes were found on http://www.makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Shauna said...

The sweet pork tacos/cilantro lime slaw are amazing! I've made them twice and they are a hit. Enjoy!

Ducksfly2gether said...

Mmmm! One of my favorite sweet pork recipes is three ingredients long and just gets thrown in the crockpot all day. It sounds too easy to be any good, but it is awesome! They have a Cilantro Lime Rice on the same page that is good too.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=204&sid=5617824

Shay Brackney said...

YUMMMMM - anything avacado is my bag! :)

Vanessa said...

Hey Natalie! Cute blog, and this looks delicious, I will be trying this for sure. soon!